Victorian government schools have been welcoming international students for over 20 years. Our schools provide international students with a high-quality education, pathways to higher education and a genuine opportunity to succeed and achieve their dreams.
With a choice of nearly 250 accredited primary and secondary schools, each offering a diverse curriculum and innovative teaching practices, the windows of opportunity are endless.
10 Reasons for Choosing a Victorian Government School Education
- Quality education – leaders in learning
- VCE – an international qualification
- Excellent English language programs
- Multicultural, safe and friendly community
- Caring individual welfare support
- Wide choice of schools
- Supportive and safe homestay families
- Government owned – secure and trusted
- World-renowned universities
- Outstanding place to live
Students can choose from a range of study options depending on whether they want to undertake primary or secondary schooling, a senior high school qualification and pursue tertiary study, stay for a few months to experience studying in Victoria, or stay only a few weeks to get a taste of Victoria and its world-famous tourist attractions.