​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​International Student Tuition Fees for Victorian Government Schools 

Standard and Study Abroad Students

CRICOS Provider Name and Code: Department of Education, 00861K
CRICOS Course Names and Codes: Primary (Prep to Year 6), 019047G; Secondary (7-12), 019048F; Victorian College of the Arts Secondary Course (7-12), 028651A.

Temporary and Dependant Students

Overseas Student Health Cover

It is a requirement of the visa subclass 500 Student - Schools​ that the student has Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia. Please refer to the Accommodation and Welfare Policy on page 5 of the Standard Application Form (pdf) (772kb) for more information.

The International Education Division can arrange OSHC to be provided by Medibank. For information on the Medibank OSHC prices and policy details, please refer to the Medibank Private Health Insurance website.

If you do not want the Department to arrange OSHC, then the student’s parent or legal custodian is responsible for purchasing OSHC for the duration of the student’s stay in Australia. Evidence of OSHC must be provided to the International Education Division prior to the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) being issued.

For more information
Email: international@education.vic.gov.au

Last Update: 28/11/2023 11:16 AM